Sunday, August 5, 2012

Quiet on the Set

George's a real pain in the ass on Call of the Dead, ain't he? Well last night I blew him back to his watery grave for the first time! I was sick of the lagging internet connection at my dad's apartment, so my dad and I played split-screen. On 2 players, Romero's health is significantly decreased from 4 or 3 players and is at it's least on solo. After 3 death machines, and with a full HK21 from my dad and some Law72 shots, he retreated, and gave me...Quick Revive. How exciting. And useless. I went down and lost it later thankfully, and was able to buy some useful perks. Had a good game on Call of the Dead, and got to round 25, and died in one hit. I still don't know how it happened. But it ended a perfect game because the game decided to break the rules. But killing George was GREAT fun. Hope to soon accomplish the Easter Egg soon. Anyone want to join in? Comment on my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment