Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Black Ops upon us, my brothers!

In 19 days, the new game shall be here! My plans are to be there for the release. Then break every speed law known to man to get back home and play the Zombie-Fuck out of it. BUT WHAT TO PLAY? Tranzit looks fuuunn..but you gotta love the circles of the good ol' Survival mode. But Grief...? Now you don't have to be a team, fuck those guys who don't revive you! You're going to show them who's got the better zombie-ass kicking powers! (By the way guys don't get in my way during one of those games) Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY. I'VE BEEN TRAINING CONSTANTLY. I HAVE GAINED YOUR APPROVAL MY MASTERS. JUST LET ME KILL MORE ZOMBIES. I've lost my mind. Just totally. By the way, got a new record on Five. And CotD. And Nacht. But Nacht is a bitch. No perks or PaP. They should remake it, with just P.A.P. That'd be the fucking bomb. Ka-Boom. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I'll be playing toniiight...hit me uppppp, ZoMbItChEs.

No comments:

Post a Comment