Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Ops 2 Zombies..My Review

Well everyone...I got the new Black Ops as soon as it came out, as you all know. Zombies was the first thing I played. What do I think about it? Well..here's my low-down on it.

First off, the Tranzit idea is pretty cool. The Denizens (baby huge-headed things in fog) piss me off beyond belief. But if you've got Galvaknuckles, it can make it an easy trip, if you know where you are going. The bus is a little glitchy. People can troll you and block your passage through the bus, close the doors on you, push you out, it's impossible to shoot the zombies trailing the bus from behind. The bus driver seems a little schizophrenic about places he feels like stopping, and how long he does. It's a little lame that there's only the Ray Gun being the WonderGun. The Jet Gun is REALLY  hard to build, and I haven't gotten the chance to make it...same with Pack-A-Punch. To be fair...I suck at this. I was REALLY good at zombies in the first Black Ops. But. Now. I suck. I thought I would be setting some awesome leaderboard records, but. I guess not. I think it's lame that the survival maps are just cut outs of Tranzit. OH. And Juggernog does NOTHING on Tranzit. It pisses me off so fucking bad. But.. . .Oh well. I'll still post some videos of me playing. But. I suck. I hope I get better. Hopefully the DLC's bring some new stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment