Monday, November 12, 2012

Midnight Release!

Tomorrow, at 9:00pm I'm heading over to my local Best Buy where me and my cousin are going to pick up our Pre-Ordered Black Ops 2 games. I'm exploding on the inside. My brain is fried. 3 Zombie modes, INSANE graphics, the new Create - A - Class system, Score Streaks, DOUBLE PACK A PUNCH...I just don't think I'll be getting ANY sleep tonight. If the CODcasting will let me stream Zombies mode, then Tuesday, 1 am, I will set up a live stream on this site. It will most likely be under my cousin's gamertag though. I will be staying at his house that night, to rock some major Zombies. That of course will be my first mode to try out. Tranzit, to be exact. I greatly enjoy the Survival, but I am certainly ready for some new blood. I'm ready for new objectives, building equipment. And after viewing some leaked videos, there are some VERY new zombies. Some are ACTUALLY scary. Zombies in Black Ops became monotonous, a circling system. I got so good I could get 7000 points within round 3. It was just systematic. But now..this will change up the game, Zombies lasted me years of entertainment, but now, this will last me FOREVER. The online has been added to the full multiplayer server, so no more leaving hosts! THANK GOD. No more pansy-ass babies leaving on round 17 for dying once with the M14. The Survival mode is just supposed to be expansions of the Trazit levels. When seeing them, they are so big, you don't even have to buy any doors to get to the box. The new "Extended Life" pack - a - punch has a car battery strapped to the top, which is what I assume causes the ability to P.A.P. multiple times. Richtofen still narrates. "It's time for a FIRE SALE!" I believe the Moon level was modern/2025 times. And after the Easter Egg, you switch lives to the new characters, which appear to be a random selection of citizens. Though it appears that Samatha returns as an adult, so I'm not sure how the timeline is..maybe she goes back in time as a girl, and grows up into that time. No idea, hopefully the Tranzit will straighten out the story. Either Way, hit me up! Tomorrow I will be on ALL. NIGHT. You know what..screw my cousin's account thing. Since there isn't any DLCs I'll sign in as myself! HIT ME THE FUCK UP! I NEED SHIT LOADS OF PEOPLE FOR GRIEF MODE! HIT. ME. UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment