Thursday, May 2, 2013

Black Ops Zombies PRO's Merging

Hey everybody! After almost a year of extremely successful zombies reviewing, I'll be moving my site over to a different website program. Black Ops Zombies PRO is now nearly #1 on Google searches for searches such as Die Rise and Mob of the Dead. But unfortunately, Blogger does not have as many features as some other web hosts, and I am going to merge over. Not to worry, this page will STAY. But it will no longer be updated. If you'd like to keep up with me and join in on the game, visit Richtofen's Adventures! There I will continue posting information on Call of Duty DLCs, and new upcoming games and strategies. This new site will introduce Multiplayer strategies and more Call of Duty games. Thank you SO much for being such faithful readers. Black Ops Zombies PRO hit 34,000 views yesterday! Let's make Richtofen's Adventures just as popular! Love you, and thank so much you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment