Saturday, June 9, 2012

Torture

SO. Me and my dad were playing Moon, and we were totally doing awesome. We had Jug on round 6, rocking the HK21 and MP5k, I unfortunately forgot what he was using. But I was circling the Bio-dome, he was circling the rock next Mule Kick. He was using his Gersch Devices on a frequent basis (Not a favorite circling area for me). Around round 15, I pack-a-punched the MP5k, not the best weapon, but I could buy ammo for it just outside the biodome if needed. But this was the first time I was completely successful at stopping all of the drills from smashing into the side of tunnel 11 and the Bio-dome. I was having a pretty good game. But it was late, and my mother was about to pick me up. We decided we could finish our game before leaving to meet her. Guys, if you want to be a pro, just have something else that you REALLY need to do, and you won't ever die. We got to round 23 and we decided there was no way we could survive much longer. Then I got the wave gun, my dad got the ray gun, we both went and pack-a-punched them (Also a first for me pack-a-punching the wave gun) and we lasted forever, we finally had to leave, so we decided to sit in the worst room ever for a fun, ammo wasting last stand. We even TRIED to die. We didn't we lasted a whole other round on 24 sitting by the rock running about dodging and shooting as many rounds as possible. I finally went down next to the box, stuck on the edge, and out of ray gun and AUG and gersch devices, so did my dad. We so could have lasted until round 50 with that. If only I could have had a little bit more time....the next time I'm over at my dad's I'll be running a livestream of our gameplay. If you want to join, just comment, and I'll send you the link when it comes time. I'll also post the link on the blog page. If you want to be part of the game, just send me a request, and I'll stream our game together!

No comments:

Post a Comment