Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Zombie All-Nighter

I was playing rather late the other night, and had the luckiest, longest Der Reise game. I didn't get to my highest round, but the game was so long that it seemed like it was. It must have been 4 hours long. For the first 5 rounds, playing as Richtofen (My personal favorite), we stayed in the first room, until someone bought through to the rooms with the Double Barreled shotgun and Thompson. By then I had 8000 points, and I immediately bought up the stairs, someone dropped down and started the power as I ran across the bridge to get to Juggernog. I hit the box twice. I got the Wunderwaffe-DG 2 and Monkey Bombs. By round round 18, I had 35000 points, with every perk, Wunderwaffe, Commando, and Ray Gun.  I didn't end up having to use the monkey bombs until round 27, when one teammate went down. At one point, in the room with the MP40 (Teleporter A), I saw someone do a glitch. He jumped from the stairs, into the wall, and was suspended there, and was invulnerable to attack. I watched the 2 barriers with my Commando while he shot whatever came through the door with his Pack-A-Punched Ray Gun. I did this for several rounds until I was overwhelmed and had to go back into the teleporter and leave. That game was very efficient because every single player had their own circle point. One was circling the mainframe, one was sitting in the glitch, making a massive amount of money, one was circling the Bowie Knife area, and I circled by Double Tap until having to drop down, then I started sniping from the top of the stairs at teleporter B with the D115 Dissembler. In the end, one player's internet went out, and the other 2 went down near teleporter A, and, with my last 2 monkeys, I battled for at least 5 minutes, stuck in that room, using all of my Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun, and D115 ammo, in an effort to save them. Then I looked at the clock, realized it was 3 am, and decided I should sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment