Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bad Day

So I was at my dad's playing some zombies, and I swear to god Xbox Live was trying to screw me over. I was playing ascension, and we all left the Centrifuge room at round 6. I didn't have a mic, and everybody else apparently knew each other. They were going "Oh great, that faggot doesn't have a mic. Whatever, there isn't anything important on this map anyways." I bought all the way to the box. I got the Famas, and Ballistic Knives. Nobody else hit the box. I bought downstairs, bought Juggernog, and then I realized ALL of them were down. They had stayed back, fighting round 6 zombies with M19lls. And as I ran out to save them they were laughing "The FAMAS? HA!" But they had used too many goddamn grenades that there were literally a thousand crawlers on the ground. I shot what was in my way, and while reloading, I got trapped between 3 zombies walking up the stairs to the landing pad. ROUND SIX. OMFG. I was so pissed. And then I played Ascension again, we were on round 25, I had 30000 points, a Ray Gun, a ThunderGun, and a Pack-a-Punched RPK. The host quit. I was furious. My dad's internet is just terrible, so trying to get a game set up in the first place is impossible. At one point, I was in the same lobby for the start of six games, and EVERY TIME, the host was quitting to screw with everyone. So my zombie playing wasn't so great for that day. I did have a good game on Der Reise, but I went down stupidly in the Animal Testing area, running up the stairs. Luckily, my friend was behind me, and I had the ray gun. I shot all the zombies around him away. He went down. I was like WTF. I need some good zombie players! Every time I look at the leaderboards, and it's got some awesome people with high rounds, I'm like "Hell yea! This game is going to be good!" It disconnects me. And it finally works when all the people I'm playing with are 8 years old and complaining about my gameplay. WHEN THEY'RE ALL DOWN. Please send a request if you're a good gamer. I'd greatly enjoy a new record-setting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment