Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back from the shop!

After a two weeks, I finally have my laptop back! In that time, I've downloaded the Call of the Dead, and had an AMAZING game, I had the Hyena infra-dead, V-R115 Lazarus, and the AK-47u, circling near the bottom of lighthouse. We only got to round 25, but it was a 4 player game, and most of the time I was the only one alive. Having to take all of them by myself, I got over 2000 kills. I died stupidly. I was circling, and my friend who I was playing with, who was there with me, on split-screen, panicked. He thought he was going down. I looked at his screen for a split second. And got stuck on a corner. I was down so fast I didn't have time to think. Oh Well. I joined the codzombiekillers social site, and I definitely think it's the best way to set up and Easter Egg game or a good game with some high round-players. It even comes with what system and their Xbox/PS3 name. Speaking of meeting some good people, I met Xin Noraa, and had some bad-ass games with him. We were playing moon one time, everyone had an RPK/HK21 , 2 people had the Ray Gun, my friend had the wave gun, one person got the quantum entanglement device, and we were so set. Butttttt....on round 7, we all rushed to the Teleport, trying to get back to the Juggernog...My dad was right next to Mule Kick. And just diiiidn't notice us shooting at him trying to get his attention. I even called his phone. We all died in the teleporter. My cousin tried to escape the teleport by dropping down, but got hit going down. My father never realized...of course he just quickly died seconds afterwards. Should have been a round 50 game. But it wasn't.

SO, coming up next, I've heard many a time, everyone seems to not have a good strategy for "Five" My next walkthrough and tips and strategy post will be for the Black Ops map "Five". Hopefully after, no one will ever have problem will major zombie-kill trains. From this point on....you will have a new understanding for this map.



No comments:

Post a Comment