Wednesday, December 26, 2012

NukeTown Zombies!

After much deliberation, I finally have the NukeTown zombies map. I purchased it Christmas day, and just playing it the first time brought me up two ranks! I now have an HDMI cord for the Xbox, and have been playing with an amazing vivid picture for the last two days. These combined have made this week pretty awesome. The map is definitely the best out of all that are release currently. It has a great landscape, huge variation of guns and the random dropping perks makes you have to wait to get the perks you like. I Pack-A-Punched both the LSAT and the M27, they were the first things I got out of the box. That was of course was awesome. The LSAT has a Target Finder after Pack-A-Punch, and if you do it to the M27 enough you can either get the Millimeter Scanner or Target Finder. These lasted me together 25 round without any difficulty whatsoever. I don't know how well it does on round 30 though (30 is usually when it moves into being a lot harder), I went down running through the blue house to save a friend and apparently Zombies don't care about the Monkey Bomb anymore.  This map has a LOT of circle spots for people to do. I personally like the blue house's backyard the best. The yellow one is too cramped with too many spawn points. But the blue one is big enough for you just to circle half of the yard. Doors are extremely pricey though, going up to 3000 points. There aren't ANY barriers on this map. There is nothing to rebuild, and there is no chance of waiting a moment for them to tear it down. They come straight out of the ground, over the fences and off of the roof. There is also a lot more wall guns than usual, the M14, Olympia, MP5, but there is also the M16, AK74u, B23R and Remington. These are all inside the houses though, making ammunition difficult to get halfway through a round. There are a LOT of dead ends and things to get caught on, so you have to be extremely careful when circling. They come out of everywhere. I will be playing a lot more, so if you have NukeTown, send me an invite! BY THE WAY EVERYBODY. I have Xbox recording software in the mail that should be here in less than 4 days...that means VIDEOS everyone! Hopefully you'll enjoy them and they'll be useful and entertaining to you. Don't forget to send an invite! You could a star in one of my videos! (Just kidding. You won't get famous, but you'll be on YouTube, close enough right?)



No comments:

Post a Comment