Monday, January 28, 2013

Revolution Map Pack TOMORROW

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I've been lacking in topics, lying in wait for the new DLC, Revolution! Tomorrow, (Or tonight at midnight) it will be released, and we'll finally be able to get at all our new stuff! 4 New Multiplayer Maps! A New ZOMBIES Map! A New ZOMBIES mode! And to top it all off, the first-ever DLC WEAPON. Tomorrow morning, I'll be waking up bright and early for all of you to post the first videos, and hopefully sketch-up a map for every one to take a look at! DIE RISE MAP. Look for it guys, it'll be coming soon. I'm also hoping to soon launch a side site, for Black Ops 2 multiplayer. I'm hoping to add a sign up sheet for Demolition Tournaments Teams, along with weapon strategies and map hot-spots. Don't forget tomorrow to check out my YouTube Channel for some great new updates! If you want to check it out now, the link is on the side of my site, just click and you'll be there! Don't forget to like and subscribe! Thanks Treyarch!



2 comments: