Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Black Ops 2 Hardened Package/Gamertag Challenge

Now that Treyarch has started messing with our head, they've released some sweet information on special editions of the game. Hardened, and Care Package edition. Both will come with the Nuketown 2025, and Nuketown...Zombies. I am very interested in what Nuketown zombies will mean, whether the map from the original will have barriers, or whether there will be a full Nuketown map with buy-able door, wall weapons and perk-a-colas. I think the later would be more interesting, as long as it was a huge map. A neat feature would be if you picked up a Nuke power up, the nuke on the tower would drop. But that's just me.


On a side note, The Call of Duty Zombies Site, the social site for gamers, is having a video contest. Whoever  gets the most likes on their video promoting the site will win a 1600 Microsoft Points card. I used to make movies when I was younger, and I've already got a script wrote up for the video. I'm planning on shooting this weekend, or maybe even as early as Thursday. Anyone with ideas or comments, hit me up! More Posts soon

No comments:

Post a Comment