Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stand in/Ensemble Cast

Finally, after months of delay, I finished my first Easter Egg. My new Xbox friend, BIGballin, showed me how to do it step by step, and after leaving a stumped zombie on about round 15, we finished it all. And finally, I have the 2 achievements I've been waiting to get. The next is for Shangri-La, to get the focusing stone. This will probably be the hardest, seeing how hard it is to survive on that level in the first place anyways. Shangri-la is the one map with the only gun I HAVEN'T P.A.P.ed. The Fractilizer. I've tried forever to get this weapon in the pap machine...in all cases where I have enough points, the box has not been my friend. After that, it's to the real gold. Big. Bang. The Moon Easter Egg. I've already done it all the way to Cryogenic Slumber Party, but the host of the match didn't have the powered up Golden Rod. So we could only go halfway through. If there is anyone who is willing to join in for the Easter Egg, message me! BIGballin also showed me a GREAT glitch for CotD, for you to easily get to any high round you want. Anyone wanting to get the info on how to do it, send me a message, I'll be happy to show you. It kicks ass. Thanks for waiting everyone. New posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment