Sunday, December 16, 2012

Favorite Subscribers/ DLCs

If you go back into my past posts about all the details of the first Black Ops, you'll see the posts are..let's say a lot longer. It's kind of sad that the new "Survival" maps are small, having 3 doors or less, and only 3 wall guns in most cases. TranZit is a great new game style, and so is Grief, but I feel like Treyarch shouldn't have sacrificed the artistic maps to it. I remember sitting on the bridge in Shangri-La, and looking off in the distance. It really was fun to look at the maps. You could look outside of it and see deep valleys, vast oceans and even the Earth and space itself. Now there is only fog, and and some old brick buildings. NukeTown Zombies is nice, but even that is a lot smaller than the maps in the last game. And with all the room on the maps gone, there's no space for wall guns, leaving you totally at the whims of the Mystery Box. And let's be serious, the box in this game is a jack-ass. It seems they've replaced the WonderGuns with LMGs, so they rarely appear. In most cases, I'm stuck between the Barret, DSR-50, Emp Grenades, and SMR (Which is, by the way, the worst gun in Zombies, becoming completely ineffective at round 4) If Treyarch really wants to catch the eye of us old Black Ops 1 gamers, they're going to have to impress us with some very radical and different levels, and new weapons in the new DLCs


Now I'm sure all of you have watched some Zombies videos online. For all those moments when you aren't sure about the next step in the Easter Egg, or want another opinion on a better circle spot, there are some very talented zombie killers out there. While I'm dying to become part of that group with my own content such as videos, pictures and livestreams, I'd like to share with you my favorite channels for gaming/zombie killers:

YoteSlaya is one the first I ran into. He's mostly PC, playing modded WaW maps (which are a LOT of fun) but he showed me the best strategy for Shi No Numa, making it a breeze getting to at least round 40.

Syndicate may be PC only, I'm not actually sure. He's the first one I've seen to post NukeTown in full HD, and going all the way up into rounds even in the first time playing, he has a lot of details about the map, how long the Perks take to drop, when P.A.P. appears, so on.

Jaxendale is a great Xbox zombies player, and I really would like to have a zombies match with him. He's also the co-owner of Gamertag, the huge social site for gamers. I've met hundreds of awesome players from this site, so please click the link and take a look!

Ali-A has LOTS of great Zombies and COD videos. He has how-to videos for Easter Eggs and gameplay styles, and he also likes to give his opinion on what new may come out. He's a beastly Xbox player, and usually smashes the games he plays. I would also greatly enjoy a game with him.


While I'm sure this isn't all the great channels for Zombies, these are my personal favorites. If you have some videos, please post it on the FaceBook wall! I would greatly enjoy some more great channels to subscribe to! Hope you guys are enjoying Double XP weekend! Check out their channels, and especially Gamertag!


No comments:

Post a Comment